Subject: Dr Bartolo's Umbrella: a wonderful memoir
From: Leslie Barcza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 3 Jun 2017 09:25:05 -0400

I just inhaled a book and it's a great feeling.  Christopher Cameron's Dr Bartolo's Umbrella
and Other Tales from my Surprising Operatic Life will be of special interest to Canadian
opera lovers wanting a glimpse of many of their favourite names (some that may interest
Americans as well, for instance Lotfi Mansouri, Seiji Ozawa and Ben Heppner).  It's a very
well written portrayal of the operatic life, without jargon, and full of genuine humor.

My review: http://bit.ly/2s4eBAp

The book deserves to find readers.
  https://barczablog.com