Subject: Re: Subject: Re: News about ROH "Don Carlo" May 29 matinee
From: MTQ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 1 Jun 2017 04:36:41 -0400

I remember going to NYCO in the mid 1970s expecting to see their new production of Medea with Marilyn Niska.  When I got there, there was a note on the door saying that due to Ms. Niska's illness, there would be a performance of La Traviata with Beverly Sills.  The following night, btw, Sills sang a full performance of I Puritani (I was at that performance as well).

MTQ
=====