Subject: Speight Jenkins
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 7 Jun 2017 18:47:45 -0400

Janos, thanks for posting an array of insightful articles! I plan to forward them to my students and to a group in Buenos Aires where the Teatro Colon, after the careful work on its physical plant, is being left in a terrible state. No season at all at the moment.
I hope the words of Jenkins and your i.e. will serve as inspiration.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 7, 2017, at 2:13 PM, OPERA-L automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Subject: Speight Jenkins on opera, history, and democracy

Modify your settings: