Subject: Re: Speight Jenkins on opera, history, and democracy
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 7 Jun 2017 09:33:23 -0700

Thank you Janos for posting Speight Jenkins "Call to Action".  As for the
youtube video, I came across this a few days ago and posted it on my
Facebook account.  Its very funny.  There is another one by Randy Rainbow
that rips apart the Orangeman assault the English language and inane,
insane, twittering.  Everyone, watch this, its very funny.

COVFEFE: THE BROADWAY MEDLEY! A Randy Rainbow Parody ...
<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjsxe2IlKzUAhUE4mMKHesGCNkQyCkIKjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D1UW2ZndKqcg&usg=AFQjCNGqvw583NjAKAvzS8t8XSqobHi2-g&sig2=QqKxjTusTRb9TACnr0Pdqw>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UW2ZndKqcg

Have a blessed Wednesday, y'all!

Donald