Subject: Re: News about ROH "Don Carlo" May 29 matinee
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 31 May 2017 20:20:04 -0600

Happily in those days the Met stored a second opera's sets on the back wall
outside and the Ariadne sets were there.   Also happily Rysanek was singing
both Dutchman and Ariadne although she said it was quite a mental
adjustment from Senta to Ariadne.  As I remember Peters was in the
dentist's office when she was contacted but she made it and did a marvelous
job.  I was not disappointed at all  and managed to see the Dutchman at one
of the other performances.
dond

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.