Subject: Huge voices redux
From: Scott Grunow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 31 May 2017 14:07:23 -0400

A few more (I did not hear them live, but I am going on the experience of others):

Caterina Mancini

Anny Konetzni

Suzanne Juyol

What's interesting about these three is that they started having high note trouble early on.  Juyol and Mancini retired early, and Anny was pretty much done by 1954, still in her fifties.