Subject: are any of you having any trouble getting to the opera depot website?
From: Mike Leone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 30 May 2017 17:16:29 +0000

I have attached a .pdf of the first couple of pages of the kind of thing I have been getting for the last month or so.  I'm getting the same thing on my work computer, my laptop and my iPhone, so I don't think it is a problem that is particular to one way or another that I am accessing the internet.  I've always gotten to the website via www.operadepot.com, which I just noticed changes to Opera CDs and MP3s of live performances.

|   |
Opera CDs and MP3s of live performances
 Over the past 7 years we have amassed a collection of nearly 1000 recordings, available on CD and MP3, of live o...  |  |

If you try it and get the actual website, please let me know, since I am communicating with the guy who runs the company about it, and he isn't having any problem.
Mike