Subject: Re: question about coloratura singing - other than sopranos
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 30 May 2017 00:42:45 -0400

Praise the lord, lol. ;-)

And I won't try to persuade you about what current singers are doing, but I'd say we agree
about the vapid twinkishness that is Justin Bieber - though I do admire what Lady Gaga and
"Queen Bee" Beyonce bring to the table. But, I agree that they do not hold a candle - even a
wick - to the likes of the amazing Mahalia or Rosetta. ;-)