Subject: Re: question about coloratura singing - other than sopranos
From: Maxwell Paley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 28 May 2017 20:18:08 -0700

You know, I thought about mentioning that one.  I love it. Friends of mine who normally aren't Callas fans find her delightful in it but some have complained about Gobbi's way of skimming over the "little notes." I don't mind myself and I love the quality of his baritone, not to mention his superlative interpretive abilities.

Max Paley

Sent from my iPhone