Subject: it's June and opera is busting out all over, but we're in DC
From: Alan Savada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 28 May 2017 09:39:04 -0400

Hey folks,

Wolf Trap Opera is starting up here in DC and some other events such as the WNO Opera Gala, IN Series and UrbanArias take off in the next weeks, but it will be a quieter month for us as we head off to sea for over 2 weeks in mid-month and then spend time in Puglia & Sicily, alas with no operas. We'll be back in August for more at Wolf Trap & Glimmerglass!!!

If you happen to be at any of the following let me know:

Monday, May 29- KenCen Opera House celebration of the 100th anniversary of the birth of JFK

Saturday, June 3-Wash national Opera Gala (Kennedy Center)

Sunday, June 4(matinee)-Wolf Trap Opera presents Steven Blier

Saturday, June 10-(Gala Hispanic Theater) opening night of OBERON presented by the In Series

Saturday, June 11(matinee)-UrbanArias INDEPENDENCE EVE at Signature Theatre(Arlington)

Friday, June 16-National Symphony Beethoven's 9th(Crocetto, Bridges,Kaisder,Howard)

Saturday, June 17-Wolf Trap pop-up opera at Union market(DC)-Fall of the House of Usher

Sunday, June 18(matinee)-Ken Cen-The Sound of Music

ALAN SAVADA of Washington, DC