Subject: Re: in the good old days
From: Les Mitnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 27 May 2017 12:24:47 -0500

This thread is a perfect illustration of human nature.
    Get fifty people together:  Tell the first person a fact about someone and tell them to pass it on to the next person and so on.  By the time the story gets back to you, it has turned into something entirely different.  I conducted this experiment as a teacher in my History class years ago, and there were approximately only thirty students in it.  The same thing happened.  It's not vicious, but simply an indication of how the human mind works.