Subject: Re: in the good old days
From: Russ Geschke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 27 May 2017 10:09:47 -0500

Agree about this thread having gone completely off-track due to so many not
knowing what they're talking about.  NO to "Sutherland's second hand
impression" as if you had bothered to read the information I posted
yesterday, taken from articles in The Record Collector journal, you would
have learned (Michael Aspinall likely/presumably having gotten this straight
from Sutherland) that she heard Dame Clara first-hand at a concert in
Australia in 1933.