Subject: Re: The definitive Vesti la giubba - seen and heard
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 26 May 2017 13:06:28 -0700

That costume, which I believe had been Caruso's, is in the possession of
the Martinelli heirs unless they have donated it to La Scala or the Met.
Last I heard, his daughter Bettina is still alove at 100 and she had the
costume.  I have a picture of my voice teacher Jack Harrold wearing this
costume which he donned during a visit to the Martinelli sisters in the
late 80's.

Donald