Subject: Re: Bjorling-Bergonzi, et al
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 26 May 2017 07:09:41 -0400

Hi Mura

I think you may be recalling Jim Lamb, an extraordinarily
generous man, whose great pleasure was sharing his wealth
of recorded material.

Speaking of Eileen Farrell, it was a huge voice, especially
just above the staff, around G and Ab. The very top was
less resonant, not unlike Helen Traubel, but more dependable.

Bob