Subject: the Wagner museum in Venice
From: Robert Thomson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 23 May 2017 16:31:59 -0700

Mr. Harrison's comments on the Wagner Museum are interesting and his
caveat well taken.  I would urge him to go one

step further and write a letter to the Italian Minister of Culture (or
whoever) and make some specific suggestions.  Better to

light a candle than to curse the dark.

Re. a related topic, the Italian Museum of Immigration. I saw it several
years ago when it was housed

in the great monument to Vittorio Emanuele in Rome.  When I returned a
few years later I was

told that it had been relocated to Genoa.  I haven't been able to verify
in person that this

happened.  I wonder if any lister has seen it in Genoa.

Robert Thomson (

Modify your settings: