Subject: Wagner Museum in Venice
From: "L. Young" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 23 May 2017 15:17:46 -0400

Last year I was fortunate to visit the Wagner Museum in Venice. Arrangements
must be made in advance as the museum is only open one day a week. Be aware
that the tour is only given in Italian. A charming older lady gave the tour.
German born she has lived in Italy for years. About fifteen people turned up for
the tour. For the four English only speakers she was kind enough to give us an
abbreviated tour presentation in English. I don't believe the furnishings are
original to when Wagner lived there. There was a nice display of Wagner
memorabilia. Of course it was moving to visit this place where Wagner lived and
died. I would recommend it highly for any Wagner lover.