Subject: Re: opera on old media (was Re: Boheme in English)
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 21 May 2017 21:10:06 -0600

The one in German was excerpts but I did have the third act of Die
Meistersinger on 45s although I do not remember how many discs there were.
Also Act 1 of Die Walkure with Melchoir and Lehman on 45s.   I think they
are out in the garage with complete Wagnerian operas on 78s.  I will check
to see if I still have them; it's been so long ago and will write back to
the opera group if I find them
dond

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.