Subject: Re: bohème in english - was Re: Merrill's Per me giunto
From: kurt youngmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 21 May 2017 16:59:21 -0500

Agreed, especially about Falstaff, one of my handful of favorite operas. Not a wasted note in the entire score. Indeed, I’ve often said it’s as close to Nozze as anyone has ever gotten - including Mozart himself!

Kurt Youngmann

> On May 21, 2017, at 4:47 PM, Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Not to mention that it has not ONE wasted moment. It, with
> Falstaff, Nozze di Figaro and, arguably, long as it is, Die
> Meistersinger, are as perfect as this stuff ever gets.

The cardiologist's diet: if it tastes good, spit it out! - unattributed

Modify your settings: