Subject: Re: Boheme in English
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 21 May 2017 09:57:27 -0400

Donald: Yes I realize that Bjoerling sang "Kuda kuda" in Swedish and yes
his voice, as I stated, was exquisite as always.
I should have made it clearer that I really dislike listening to any aria when
sung in a language other than how it was originally written.
However, English is particularly grating to this ear along with German.