Subject: Re: Boheme in English
From: Donald S <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 21 May 2017 09:13:44 -0400

Idia, Bjoerlings performance of Kuda, kuda is not in English. It's in Swedish as Forbi, forbi and its gorgeous. Nothing is lost.  As for Franco, he would have sung the shit out of Otello and would have been dangerous and sexy to boot. The great Teresa Zylis-Gara was a magnificent Desdemona and hers was one of the most beautiful, rich, creamy lirico spinto voices of my opera going experience.

Donald

Sent from my iPad