Subject: Re: La Scala
From: Ombrarecds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 20 May 2017 15:23:56 -0500

Dressing up adds to the atmosphere of theaters like La Scala. The magnificent and historical surroundings are enhanced by those who take the time to put together a smart ensemble. Any man can look smart in a dark suit with a well chosen tie. Women look lovely in a sheath, flattering jacket and a well placed broach and scarf. No need to spend a fortune. The poseurs are those who choose to wear sloppy pants and a windbreaker and think they are artsy fartsy.

Patrick Byrne

Sent from my iPhone