Subject: Re: La Scala
From: Maria Louise Augusta Helleberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 20 May 2017 19:01:59 +0200

Well, it's Italy! Having lived in Italy for a decade, I know that beautiful
clothes matter, and why - you don't need to own an Alfa Romeo to be chic,
nice cothes will do. But what they relly want to say is: don't show up in
shorts & baseball cap. Honour the place, dress well. And enjoy the
wonderful building, the occasion, and remember to wear something
comfortable!
Maria Helleberg