Subject: La Scala
From: Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 20 May 2017 11:27:58 +0300

In a few weeks' time, herself and I will be going to La Scala for the
first time.  Looking at the ticket, I see the following:

> Please observe a dress code appropriate for the Theatre.

Now, I'm wondering just what that means, exactly. I'm not really a
coat-and-tie sort of person but I've never been among the conspicuously
inappropriate ones at Covent Garden or the Met. Would La Scala be
similar to those houses in this regard or is it more on the Glyndebourne
end of the scale?

Thanks in advance.

Henry Larsen