Subject: Re: Viva La France
From: Jean Michel Pennetier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 15 May 2017 09:24:48 +0200

We're entitled to be skeptical with politicians.
There are indeed several links betwen Macron and opera : when he discovered that he was losing his voice during long meetings he went for training with french baritone Jean-Philippe Lafont.
His head of communications, Sylvain Fort, is an editor for www.forumopera.com.

On the other hand, I've never seen him at the Paris Opera...

Jean-Michel Pennetier