Subject: Steve Jobs Opera ....
From: Olga Bourlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 18 May 2017 19:45:10 -0700

Personally, I wish someone would write one about Nobel Peace Prize winner
Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.seattletimes.com/news/seattle-opera-gives-boost-to-opera-about-steve-jobs/

Yes, I know ... Philip Glass once included Dr. King as one of his
characters, but "Satyagraha," was inspired by Mahatma Gandhi
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahatma_Gandhi>. .