Subject: Re: Met Gala
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 8 May 2017 12:11:02 -0400

Many thanks to the mighty Met for the long and glorious Gala on Sunday.

When it began Ms. Heath said that it would end at 10:30 which pleased me

a lot.  I never thought that it would after 11.  I certainly have no complaints

there.  There were so many highlights - the most of course was Dima's appearance

after the introduction by Gelb.  It moved me so much.  BTW Rigoletto is one of his

roles at the Met.  It was a perfect choice.   The Don  Carlo duet, Camarena's aria, the

Pasquale duet,  the Boheme arias, the Netrebko pieces, Grigolo's Ah, leve-toi soleil.

So many more.  Of course I could quibble, but I won't.

Angelo from Boston