Subject: SIRIUS OFFERINGS: 8-14 May
From: E J Michel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 8 May 2017 00:39:51 -0400

The SCHEDULE is up (NOTES to follow on Monday) *(Well, the Gala clocked in
at 5:20 and so its been a long night!  )*

www.operasonsirius.com

Special treat - since there was no program online, a group of us at
parterre.com created our own as the gala progressed. You can find it at the
new section Special Events.

This week we say goodbye to this Season's LIVE Broadcasts with only two
live streams.

DER ROSENKAVALIER as the last weekly live broadcast and the last Matinee
for the 2016-17 season.

Featured operas
Bizet Carmen
Britten Billy Budd
Giordano Andrea Chénier
Mascagni / Leoncavallo Cavalleria Rusticana / Pagliacci
Mozart Die Zauberflöte
Mozart Le Nozze di Figaro (1990)
Puccini Tosca
R. Strauss Der Rosenkavalier