Subject: Re: Met Gala
From: Peggy Houdek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 8 May 2017 09:21:02 -0400

I agree. I loved the whole thing, perfect or not. What a feast for an opera nut!  Sunday night has some TV I always watch, so I recorded the Gala (hope it worked!) But I couldn't pull myself away from the Gala, so the recorded tv has to wait. To have five hours of glorious music live from the Met. Wow! And of , I had tears when  Dimitri sang. Thanks Sirius. Thanks Met.

Peggy