Subject: Re: Viva La France
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 13 May 2017 19:10:07 -0400

SORRY TO HAVE TO CORRECT YOU (AGAIN) FRANK.

YOURS:

Next time I see him, I will asked him to join Opera-l. His English is certainly better
than our president's.

MINE:

Next time I see him, I will asked him to join Opera-l. His (fill in the blank with anything) is certainly better
than our president's.

For once, I envy you living in France.

Best,

Ray