Subject: Re: Risky business
From: Michael Liebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 11 May 2017 10:13:12 -0400

Pavarotti ?

I'm sure I attended at least 20 performances he was scheduled to give in
NYC, and I don't recall a single cancellation, nor do I recall any Saturday
afternoon cancellations.  The closest I came to a Pavarotti cancellation was
following a Luisa Miller rehearsal I attended (c.1982) where his voice
cracked and he missed the first two performances in that run.  I had tickets
for the third.  (I'm not sure I went to any of his performances after 1990
or so.)