Subject: Re: Risky business
From: A Katalin Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 10 May 2017 21:02:15 -0400

I feel your pain, and will not relax until June 25, when I will have experienced whether Jonas had made an appearance at ROH for Othello, which I spent a small fortune on, at least for my budget.  And who is talking about the Boston/London airfare?

Unfortunately that is a fact with opera stars these days, and we all take a chance when we book a trip around a particular artist we wish to hear in person.  But when they do show up, it is worth every penny.  Otherwise we just have to stay home take in the HD telecast or stream, which is becoming ever more available – I am seeing Jonas in Tosca tomorrow morning at 8AM!  At least that is something you can count on!
Kati

\