Subject: Re: "My Vision For Opera"
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 9 May 2017 11:41:00 -0400

I wonder if that "musicologist and opera scholar"  might be inclusive
enough to ponder the words of Sergei Rachmaninoff, quoted today
on Bob Dilley's  ARTISTS EVENTS.   Coming from a dead white
male who also happens to be Russian, I'm afraid his opinion would
be regarded with fashionable contempt today.

dtmk