Subject: Re: Met Gala
From: E J Michel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 8 May 2017 22:48:10 -0400

the choice of WSS ouverture apt i think given that the movie was filmed on
the very streets and in buildings that were then torn down to build the
area that is now Lincoln Center.

 'As seen in the movie, that locale was the area of the Upper West Side
south of 66th Street, the area known as San Juan Hill, demolished after the
film was shot to make way for Lincoln Center.'
from https://www.carnegiehall.org/BlogPost.aspx?id=4295019768

Best regards,
Elizabeth

E J Michel