Subject: Re: Noteworthy Opera/Vocal Reissues
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 1 May 2017 10:45:48 -0400

Oh, Bob - really? Did you not see my smiley emoticon after my first statement? Don't you
have a sense of humor at all?

Frankly, in Opera-L's rather antiquated design (sorry, but true), it's quite easy to quote the
wrong message, as indeed you are trying to get at. (I imagine many of us have
inadvertently done that, especially as threads get longer and longer.) You've made the
point twice now (one more than was necessary) that I accidentally attributed a quote to
the wrong poster. And I responded with "Correct" (did you miss that???) and then
attempted to make a lighthearted end to it. I'm sorry that even that bit of modest humor
evaded you.

My god, folks, we all need to lighten up, don'tcha think?

BTW - in the meantime, Mr. Byrne also got the quote from Hairspray (and the name of the
character who says it) wrong. So I guess I'm extremely glad this isn't Film-L. ;-) And it's
all good. Relax. And go be alone if you want to be - or even if you vhant to be.

Have a better day, y'all...;-)