Subject: Re: tone-deaf haters on Opera-L
From: Ombrarecds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 1 May 2017 08:56:33 -0500

"Oh Papa Tooney, we've got us another Looney" to quote Big Mouth Maybelle from "Hairspray".
Remember the wacko that stalked every move Cheryl Studer made? This could be his twin.
I don't think we have to worry this time. We "don't deserve to hear her", because we probably never will.

Sent from my iPhone