Subject: Netrebko Eyvazov Concert in Los Angeles
From: Miguel A De Virgilio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 5 May 2017 20:24:49 +0000

Last night I attended a concert by Netrebko and Eyvazov.
That woman is a MIRACLE .You have to create new adjectives to describe her glorious voice.
She belongs to any Golden era of Singing.
Her husband, Eyvazov , was OK in most of his delivery but, his "Di Quella Pira ", sang in the original key
with a repeat, and hitting  a High C in "A teco  al Men" and a stentorian  "A L'Armi" was
THE BEST "PIRA"  I EVER HEARD LIVE, SANG IN THE ORIGINAL KEY.
HE GOT MORE BRAVOS   AND longer applauses   than  Netrebko  did , after his "Pira".
Similarly for his Nessun Dorma.
Netrebko's  best  : Vieni, t'affretta"
Miguel
PS The Program was loaded with only arias, mainly Italian,  and duets. No warmer uppers.