Subject: Re: Cyrano anyone?
From: Ron Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 3 May 2017 14:27:33 -0400

> On May 3, 2017, at 10:15 AM, Estelle Gilson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Wondering about how it went

I heard the last two acts on Sirius.  It sounded heavy handed to me with the average volume ranging from forte to fortissimo.  Alagna sounded stressed with a leathery voice that lacked color, warmth and sheen.  Rowley joined Alagna in a contest of who could sing the loudest.
I hope that my reaction was due to the compressed satellite signal and that it was much better live.

Ron Magnuson