Subject: Re: OMG it's May already, will I see you in DC???
From: Ron Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 2 May 2017 16:31:28 -0400

> On May 2, 2017, at 4:15 PM, Alan Savada <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Tonight, May 2-Joyce DiDonato, David Portillo, Joelle Harvey & more in ARIODANTE at KenCen Concert Opera

I tuned in to the live Medici transmission of Ariodante from Carnegie Hall and was glued to my chair for the entire performance.  Harry Bickets band bristled with tension, energy and virtuosity.  All of the singers were outstanding but Joyce DiDonato was stunning in her total immersion of the eponymous role.
I would love to hear from anyone who was there in the room and certainly from Alan Savada after tonight’s performance.

Ron Magnuson