Subject: Re: Milanov ( was Re: Noteworthy Opera/Vocal Reissues)
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 2 May 2017 13:09:14 -0400

Mme Milanov's vocalism  reminds me of a line from "Tarzan's New York
Adventure."  Tarzan, Jane, Boy, and Cheetah are riding in a cab when an
opera singer is heard on the radio.  Tarzan comments - "Woman sick...scream
for witch doctor..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXKVulv0ALg

Sure enough you can hear him utter it for yourself at about 26:21!