Subject: Re: Chicago restaurant question
From: Ken Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 1 May 2017 11:51:47 -0400

I was just there the week before last and twice ate at Russian Tea Time on
Adams Street, just around the corner from Symphony Center (or Orchestra
Hall, as I wish it were still called) on Michigan Avenue. It's actually on
the same block as the Center's side entrance. Based on my own limited
experience but also that of the Chicago friend who met us there, I can
recommend a few things if you're interested. We also had wonderful braised
shortribs at The Marq, sitting outside (because the din inside was
unbearable) with a view of the Calder. Of course if you're in a hurry and
don't mind simple food, the Chicago hot dog is not to be missed. Granted, a
hot dog isnít the most befitting pre-opera or pre-symphony food.

Ken