Re: Milanov ( was Re: Noteworthy Opera/Vocal Reissues)

Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>

Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 May 2017 13:09:14 -0400

text/plain

Mme Milanov's vocalism reminds me of a line from "Tarzan's New York
Adventure." Tarzan, Jane, Boy, and Cheetah are riding in a cab when an
opera singer is heard on the radio. Tarzan comments - "Woman sick...scream
for witch doctor..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXKVulv0ALg

Sure enough you can hear him utter it for yourself at about 26:21!