Subject: Re: Hollaender prima
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 29 Apr 2017 11:39:46 -0700

The reason is that he conducted a magnificent performance. They like him
and the Met will be in good hands.  I only wish we could say the same for
the NY Philharmonic.  I am loving this performance.  I am falling in love
with Amber Wagner.  I heard her as Leonora in Trovatore in Chicago a few
years ago so I knew it was a gorgeous voice but she is blowing me over
right now.  My heart still belongs to Leonie but she is gorgeous.  I like
this new tenor Glueckert.  Very good.  Volle was fine.  I am seeing this on
May 12.  I just hope my aging bladder can handle two and a half hours.

Donald