Subject: Re: What operas have characters who are lawyers, attorneys, solicitors, barristers?..
From: Hermine Stover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 25 Apr 2017 13:21:34 -0700

My object all sublime
I shall achieve in time­
To let the punishment fit the crime,
The punishment fit the crime;
And make each prisoner pent
Unwillingly represent
A source of innocent merriment,
Of innocent merriment!

Also in that pitch discussion, I know ONE NOTE by
heart which is the e a person sings into the
sound hole of his or her classic guitar, which
will then resonate on the proper E for tuning the
whole thing. I also suffer from off-notes, what
they used to call pitchy notes on that talent singing TV show.

hermine

---