Subject: Re: Trump's gaffe regarding Pavarotti
From: Michael Liebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 22 Apr 2017 13:57:39 -0400

On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 16:03:03 -0400, Matt Carver <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Always funny when one has to show a gaffe from Obama, this is the only
example anyone can find...from when Obama was a Presidential candidate prior
to his first election.

>By the way, if you count US territories, there are, indeed, 57.

This post is beyond stupid.  First I doubt there are 57 US territories.
Second if you ask 100 people how many States AND Territories there are,  a
small number might guess the correct number whatever it is.  Google says the
number is 16.  (WTF do they know?)

But I wonder if the poster knows how to say "inhalator" in Austrian.