Subject: Re: My friend's review of the nutcase
From: william kasimer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 25 Apr 2017 09:18:17 -0400

On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 15:22:25 -0400, Max D. Winter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>If I had been at that concert and things had gone as Mr. Handelman described them, I
>have been pretty pissed off, too.

Max, I suspect that you would have been smart enough to avoid such a concert.  The
contents, a few minor changes aside, was available online in advance.  The reviewer knew
exactly what he was going to get, and when I read his "review", it's pretty obvious to me
that he attended the concert solely for the purpose of writing that "hatchet job".

To shameless steal from Jack Nicholson, Charlie's "friend" needs an enema.

Modify your settings: