Subject: More on the moron
From: Charles Handelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 25 Apr 2017 00:39:04 -0400

When I heard the Grigolo let out a 7 second B natural at the end of Manon, I
realized that even Bonisolli would not do anything like that...Imagine
Callas or Scotto or Melba....they would render hims a castrato.

My buddy David Spiro is what I call "easy-going" with singers...not mean
like MOI.....He was not "prejudiced" as someone indicated..He just went to
enjoy 2 singers..
The clownish behavior of Grigolo and the audience loving him...like the
American Idol audience was really an example opf people loving SHLOCK..
If you read the details of the review..you can understand the intelligence
of someone whom Leonard Bernstein picked to work with..I say WITH..not
"under."..