Subject: Re: a lyric soprano voice of exceptional beauty
From: Ombrarecds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 24 Apr 2017 07:41:29 -0500

More lunacy. The Porgi Amor is almost unrecognizable.
I remember there used to be a stalker fan that raved incessantly about poor Cheryl Studer. We all know what happened to her career.
To even mention this new "discovery in the same breath as Caballe is beyond laughable.

Patrick Byrne

Sent from my iPhone