Subject: Re: Serious Question
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 24 Apr 2017 07:50:04 -0400

PS. Just to set the record straight I will have to use up my precious last
post of the day to refute the fact that I ever said the word "flawless" when
referring to Netrebko's performance because it was far from it.
To me flawless and "at her best" are two entirely different things where I
come from.  I simply used a generic term when referring to my own
personal opinion of her "usually satisfying performance", is all.  Please
don't put words in my mouth.