Subject: Taste
From: Charles Handelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 23 Apr 2017 16:26:40 -0400

We own all the tapes of Bonisolli carrying on, and in my experience,memories
of what others have said to me over the years..NO ONE has ever carried on
like this man.
Imagine hitting a loud 7 sec.B at the quiet end of Manon..Damrau should have
kicked him in the cojones..Imagine him doing that to Scotto,etc.

He is a tasteless fool and NO EXCUSE..Someone called my friend's review
"prejudiced."
Why??He said what he saw..and this friend is extremely easy-going on
singers...not as mean as I am.

He deserves to be quaranteened in the Lina Brusala Home for Cooooockoos.