Subject: Re: tosca
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 23 Apr 2017 12:14:49 -0400

Once again Frank, you have given me a few minutes to sit down and think
a wee bit deeper and more profound about things that SHOULD be
important to me but more often than not are thrown under the rug.

Certain operas like "Tosca"and the much maligned "The Consul" (which is
often termed dated), are really as much alive today as they were in the
past and getting stronger.

Thanks for keeping this ol' brain thinking.